To be able to delegate system maintenance tasks to other users in the system, such as user management, license reporting, organisation sharing and data recovery, without providing them full system control, eLABInventory offers the option to assign an Organisation Administrator.
The Organisation Administrator can execute the following tasks:
- User Management – Centrally manage accounts within the organization
- Share Devices – Set up shared storage units and equipment to make them available for multiple labs in the organization to store samples and view bookings
- License Management – Manage licenses for groups within your organization
- License Reporting – System License reporting
- Data recovery – Find and recover archived projects, studies and experiments within your organisation.