How can I get support?
If you have any questions or run into any issues while using eLABInventory, you can contact our customer care team. Either choose to submit your question to our customer care team or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any feedback to improve our product or services is also welcome to be sent.
To handle your questions or issues as efficiently as possible we encourage you to include the following information in your support request:
- Device and operating system (i.e Windows, Mac, smartphone, tablet etc.)
- Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari) and version number
- Information of the user or group experiencing the problem (user name/email/group)
- A Detailed description of how you can reproduce the problem
- Link of the relevant item on which the issue occurred
- Screenshots and or other visual information to support our technical staff
- URL or link in the browser where the error occurred.
To more information, you provide us when sending your question, the faster we are able to look into and solve the issue. For questions that involve integrations with third-party software or hardware, please understand that we are unable to provide support for issues related to products that are outside of our control.